Old Gold and Warm White
136cm x 136cm
- Have it dry cleaned professionally
- Handwash only in cold water, using baby shampoo.
- Rinse and gently press it to release the water and let it dry naturally.
- Do not stretch, scrub, ring or twist as the delicate fibres will become damaged.
- Do not tumble dry. Heat is very bad for cashmere.
- Dry flat to avoid the need to iron. If you do need to iron it use the lowest setting.
- Some pilling is naturally caused by friction and will reduce over time. You can reduce it by hand washing or professionally dry cleaning your cashmere.
- Store your cashmere away from direct heat and sunlight